Whenever I feel down


Whenever I feel down in life

Zindagi mein aur kya chahiye..!!!

By: Aparna Das
Date: 5.8.2018
Whenever I feel down in life... I just open my mobile phone:
Then I login my face book and Gmail account.
I find on face book: Unknown, unexpected 2-3 person sent me for a friendship request; some friends filled messaging inbox by sending some rumor news link.
That's totally unexpected to me.
Anyway, this is Face book, so let's come to the Gmail account.
In Gmail account I find:  10-12 companies have best jobs for me.
Dr. Batra & Keya Seth has claimed that they will cure my hair fall & skin problems.
I have won more than lakh rupees for no reasons.   
2-3 banks are giving me easy loan (Which I have tried many times before and I did not get it).
3-4 universities are giving me degrees in random subjects.
Approx 7-8 emails from Raj, Rahul, Imon and David who are feeling lonely and desperately want to meet me.

WOW...
Zindagi mein aur kya chahiye..!!!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dreams unlimited

Real relative , who helps in a bad time

Love everyone, everything