Most of the girls face when they grown-up




Most of the girls face when they grown-up


Name : Aparna Das
Date : 23.4.2018
I just came home from office, it was an awesome rainy day. I’m here to share my experience, make you laugh and help you feel better about my crazy, messy fabulous childhood. When I was 9-10 years old, I used to spend my days just like my parents wanted to me .Then, as my parents instructions; every sunday wash your school uniform and put them on the rope to dry; don’t walk like a boy, when you walk, walk like a dear girl on the street; from now you should learn how to cook. Cook fish curry (machher jhol) with the home made spices and pure mustard oil; Follow the footsteps of me and your forefathers ; when buying cotton dress for yourself to make sure that you can use it during your menstrual period even when it is old. Do not pray in the temple during menstruation time. Always eat your food in such a way, otherwise when you will get married I have to listen so many things from your in-law's house. Do not dance because many groom parties just don’t like it. Always your head will bow down and listen to everyone. Girls should not talk too much it keeps peace in the family. You mustn’t speak to unknown boys, not even to give street directions; don’t eat food on the street—ghost will follow you; don’t forget that your hair on the street will not come out. When you buy a dress you must keep in mind that the length of your dress should be knees down otherwise the boys will see you with dirty eyes when you go on the road. Study well; so that in future you can get a better life partner. This is how you smile to someone you talk too much; this is how you smile to someone you don’t like at all; this is how you smile to someone you like completely; this is how you set a table for breakfast; this is how you set a table for dinner with an important guest; this is how you set a table for lunch; this is how to behave in the presence of groom family members and this way they won’t recognize immediately that actually how you are; be sure to bath every day even when you do not wish you will have to have regular bath. By the way, you are not a boy that  you know very well; don’t pick people’s flowers, do not drive your father's bike , your brother will drive the bike because he is a boy and it suits him — don’t throw stones on another trees. This is how to make hand-fan; this is how to make a woolen sweater for cold day; this is how to catch a fish; this is how to choose the fish's thorns. This is how a man bullies you when you are growing up; you have to fight with them. Did I mention I’m bullied. Yes I’m. This is how to love and respect others; and if all this doesn’t work there are other ways. These conflicting ideas that most of the girls face like me
when they grown up. Now the time may have changed a little bit but the tradition to rule over growing girl child authority of a parents remains today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dreams unlimited

Real relative , who helps in a bad time

Love everyone, everything