Rumor


Rumors

By : Aparna Das Date : 29.3.2018


One day when I was standing in front of the house gate, a known voice came from the neighbor house. One of my Aunt is telling someone, that on the other side of the Canning (in south 24 pgs) Muslims are going to Hindu para and say house to house, If Hindus come out of the house then they will be cut off. As soon as I heard this, I was scared. Since seven years as I write on the newspaper, Magazine so I came out in the next day morning to see the truth of this rumors towards Caning area. In  midday I reached the canning station by auto from Baruipur. I saw People around the caning station are crowded, everyone is busy with their work, Somewhere I did not think so differently. Everything was  the same. Then I went into a lane on the side of the pavement, when  I was going to enter the lane, I saw many men, women taking water in a Kaltola And mocking smile with each other. I went beside the koltola and saw, several Hindu and Muslim women are flooding water each other's pots. Seeing the dresses of them both Hindus an Muslims were present there. The Koltala seemed like a family. At that time one of them looked at me and said, Ma, will you drink water? I took my neck and said, Ma’am first you fill  water, after that I'll take it. Honestly speaking, I was so pleased to see the mutual love of each other that I was wishing to see this scene filled with my two eyes. In the meantime, a woman gave me a bottle of water to drink. I thanked the Muslim woman and started drinking water from the bottle. When I was drinking water, a aged woman asked me, Ma do not know you, are you new in this para? I replied, no. Actually one of my relative lives in this para. As I heard he was ill, so I came to see him.The aged women said, oh! is your relative well now? I said, yes. I'm returning home only because he is well. My heart is filled with joy, knowing that my relative live in healthy and wealthy, that’s why I am standing here for so long.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dreams unlimited

Real relative , who helps in a bad time

Love everyone, everything