Real relative , who helps in a bad time


Real relative , who helps in a bad time
                                                                        By : Aparna Das Date : 21.3.2018         
Last year in the middle of April, one day I went to Panchayat in my area for a trade license. It was very hot day. From home to Panchayat 20 minutes walking distance, so I walked there with my close friend umbrella. When I reached Panchayat there was no one present, except 2-1  temporary staff.  I asked one person and got to know that someone had died on that day, so everyone went there. After hearing it, my mind became a little worse. As soon as for return home, I was going straight down the stairs, at that time I got pee . I was feeling very embarrassed and immediately began to sweat. Suddenly I saw an elderly gentleman in a tailor in front of the Panchayet. Seeing the hanging boards in front of the tailor and the shave of the aged man, I  realized that he is a Muslim . Gradually I went forward to the tailors, and I found that the gentleman was busy selling clothes.  With fear I went in front of him and said, 'Uncle here has any bathroom ?’ He looked at me and said, yes, it is our home. You go inside the house, there are women in the house, they will show you the bathroom. There will be no problem. Please  go inside the house! Immediately after entering the house gate, I saw an another old man sitting in the verandah chair. I asked him, Uncle please tell me where is washroom ? I need to go there right now. He showed me with his hand without any question.  When I was coming out from the bathroom after washing my hand ,face, I saw many kids playing in the yard. My bag was kept in the chair on the balcony, while I was going to take the bag the old man inside the house told me, I hope there is no problem in the bathroom. I laughed and replied to him, no not at all. Thank you, I'm overwhelmed by how you helped me without knowing my identity. After that when I was going to bow down to his feet, he offered me a chair to sit. Then I sat in that chair and the old man started to talk to me. After knowing my identity, he laughed at me and said, "I know your parents very well." Then he opened bunch of the story. Then there are many stories in us for quite a while. I saw the wrist watch, it’s been around 3 o'clock. I got up from the chair and said, Uncle is too late, I have to return home. He laughed with gentle and said to me , when you will get time please come to my house, and I pray to God that you have achieved many successes . On the way to home, I remembered one thing repeatedly, yet there are so many good people around us. It was a great day to spend sadness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dreams unlimited

Love everyone, everything