My little Baby you are always in my heart


Baby
By : Aparna Das Date : 7.3.2018
My little Baby, today you have left me forever. I might not have conceived you, but I will never forget the child you gave me happiness. I never forget you rest of my life. Only you can see the whole house where I look. It is 18 hours that you have left me, still I can not believe that you are not with us.  Remember, on April 27 in 2013, the day Mom brought you home first. You're a little fairy, then your Pastry feather did not grow well.  I remember first time when Ma gave you in my lap, my time was spent on loving your soft tissues. When I was going to office or anywhere, I was thinking that you are fine? From today it's all gone. From today on wards, I .will not call my father or mother again and I will not ask them what you are doing. I forgot my child's affection that you are a bird. Your place is not my house, your house is plants, rivers, the sky, the whole earth. You will fly all day in the tree, on the tree. But is that happiness are you really get it? No never ! Compared to you, more intelligent men are trading with you today in the whole world. It does not matter to anyone.
 According to the Wildlife Protection Act of 1972, enacted for the protection of wild animals, birds and plants, the act of hunting constitutes “capturing, killing, poisoning, snaring, or trapping any wild animal”. In fact, injuring, damaging or stealing body part of any animal also constitutes hunting. For wild birds and reptiles, “disturbing or damaging the eggs or nests” is tantamount to hunting. The amendment to the Act was enforced in January 2003 and punishment for offences was made more stringent. It’s only the law of the name, there is nothing at work.  Everyday on the way to going office  or coming home I noticed  various animals, birds are being sold in front of the police eyes , do not punish anyone just by seeing the police. Maybe the police monthly gets something from birds and animal traders. The fault is ours, we the common people are their  buyers. We are giving them fuel for selling animals, birds. In 21st century if we truly believe in freedom, then there is freedom in the whole world. We should let them stay like them. When Baby was with me, I would have eaten stomachs at lunchtime, and slept in my arms but baby really was good to us? Baby  was never happy, his happiness was to fly the wings to fly in the sky, play with friends in the trees. Oh God!  Unfortunate earth is mine, when will we understand this reality? How many innocent animals , birds will sacrifice our favorite game? If we truly believe that we are educated people, then we must save these innocent creatures, along with the administration have to save these innocent animals by using strict laws against illegal animal traders.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dreams unlimited

Real relative , who helps in a bad time

Love everyone, everything