Bamboo tune along the way


Karimuddin's flute tune in the elite area
                                                   By : Aparna Das Date : 20.3.2018

Today I went to an essential work in Park Street. When I was walking in the footpath on the way to home by 5pm, suddenly the sounds of sweet flute came in my ear. Where the sweet voice came from, my eyes began to find around. Suddenly my eyes were stuck in front of Fluoris. I saw , lot of flutes arranged on a bamboo  and right next to that, many young girls are standing around a 25-26 year old Yuba or I can call him a man. The young man is making the music of everybody's favorite song without any annoyance. At one time I also joined the crowd. Standing beside him, I noticed that somebody was coming and just listening to the sound of the flute and kept going. To leave the gang of girls, I said, wow you play awesome ! Banshiwala became more enthusiastic when he heard this compliment,  he replied , It is nothing, I can play it in better way . I asked, do you make these flute by yourself?  He said, Yes sister, I myself made these. How many flutes are sold all day?  The flute seller said, on the day when  market is good 20 to-25 sells, sometimes 3-4, and sometimes no one is sold. He said to me , please sister take one, tell me which one I choose for you . I said, I will not take it. I was just passing this way, I was attracted to the sound of the flute, that’s why  I came here. He listened to me and said, okay sister, but next time when you go through this way then definitely take one.  I replied, yes sure. I said, 'I am talking to you last few minutes and still your name is not known. So what is your name and where do you live? He was talking very well, When I asked his identity and where do he live, then he became afraid. Trying to conceal something in his eyes.  I said with intense, why did you get nervous to ask the name and address? Do not worry, I will not go to your house. Soon after thinking something he replied to me, Sister my name is Rahul Das. I said, are you Bengali? He laughs, sister my home is in Uttar Pradesh and I am not a Bengali. Your last name is Das, so I thought you were Bengali. Immediately after saying this, he said, all the shopkeepers in this footpath called me Raju. I lifted my head and said, oh Your nick name is Raju? Now he said, my name is Karimuddin Ansari. My actual home is in Uttar Pradesh, I live in Howrah a rented house with family. For about 7-8 years I sold flute in Calcutta. Now slowly slowly he is out of fear . After that he asked  me, why sister you ask me so much questions? I smiled softly and started walking through the footpath.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dreams unlimited

Real relative , who helps in a bad time

Love everyone, everything