Yet have time Millennial's


Yet have time

By : Aparna Das Date : 13.2.2018

Stop it! Millennials
Don't pressed me more and more
I beg your pardon
you are falling behind
behind in the feelings of love yourself and care for others
rise, rise up and up
still you have enough time
Do you feel heat in my body ?
Oh! children of World's future
help your Brothers
Sister’s, Mother’s, Neighbors and Others
You millennial's only cited about technology
Please ! not only in virtual media
Protest, standing in the open street
Burn your cholesterol
Save your body and mind
Of course help reduce the new inventions of technology
But keeping the balance of nature
Technology and nature are the same branches
Help both of them to live their life with freedom.
Add one to another
Don't cut ones
Treat two of them nicely and be good
Listen to me
Millennial's
Make my dream True......


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dreams unlimited

Real relative , who helps in a bad time

Love everyone, everything