Why I surround myself with Good People?

Why I surround myself with Good People?

By:Aparna Das Date:11.2.2018

In this crazy world that’s trying to make me like everyone else, still find the courage to keep being awesome myself. I listen to my own inner voice. I’m very connected to each other in various ways.
This is the way to inspire people!  This is how I can grow into the best version of me .I believe every people have a huge impact in our  life. There is a proverb in Bengali  ‘সৎ সঙ্গে স্বর্গ বাস, অসৎ সঙ্গে নরক বাস'. Live heaven with honest, live hell with evil. Speaking in simple language, most of the time if we spend with the bad people then it will be effective on our character. Most studies have been reported in the past and present that  “we are the average of the 4 people we spend the most time with,” With this in mind, we should think about the people we’re spending time. I had many misconceptions with people, later on that experience was not pleasant for me. Time taught me what is right and what is wrong for me. So later on 
I always surround myself with Good People :

It’s not difficult  to find good person . Around us I believe still we have good people . Although good people aren’t God, or at least they don’t have to be. There are so many people around us first and foremost my parents, relatives, my neighbor, some new /old friends . lots of unknown faces Who are working in the paddy field, running rickshaw , they might spend their daily life with their family , they may simply encourage others or who make me feel happy for a second/minute, who make me feel laugh, most of  the time who genuinely care me (my parents), help me when I need it very much. I get of these ordinary people to live in the future and will go forward.  They are most of the common people who inspire me to be a better person, provide me with motivation to achieve my happiness. In the workplace good people also there. Some are organized, some are not. But it does not effect on me. Some colleagues are very positive, with the  help of them I encourage  to be more productive! It’s important to note that “good people” does not mean similar. Too much of the same thing can inhibit growth. We should have diversity and healthy arguments. I’m very much flexible an eagerness to soak up knowledge, and differing perspectives can help me with that. Think about the people we spend  most of the time with rest of the day:  And we must think deeply : Do they support me ? Do they make me feel attractive? Do I feel happy and energized after spending time with that kind of people? If my answer is “yes” to these questions, I’m probably already surrounded by the good people which we need. This will lead me to the people that are right for me. In those day’s also I need to practice forgiveness. Because resentment only breeds bitterness and unhappiness, and it’s time to let the negativity. So when we are surrounded by good people, surrounded by life. We should be less stressed and find more joy in daily things. A genuine good character always shines and inspires in the long run. Because character is what actually I’m, than my reputation. If I make a positive impact in someone else’s life, I  also make a positive impact in my own life. Today, make a commitment to start spending more time with the good people in our daily life and stay away from negative people as far as possible! If I can, I hope you too can.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dreams unlimited

Real relative , who helps in a bad time

Love everyone, everything