Every Rajput Should watch ‘Padmaavat’

Every Rajput Should watch ‘Padmaavat’


By : Aparna Das                                                               Date : 3.2.2018

First of all I have to say, each and every Rajput should watch this movie, so many times as they love to say 'I proud to be a Rajput' to themselves. Today I watched ‘Padmaavat ’ at 'SVF Cinemas - Wood Square Mall, Narendrapur' in Kolkata. Mr. Bhansali we are sorry and ashamed for the harassment you and your whole team have been faced. Take a Bow every Cast and Crew and the whole unit. Sir, your creation through this movie is the ladder to the next level for Bollywood. Really happy to see that Indian Cinema is going  in such a new direction. And it's just the beginning. Keep the good work up . After all the violence and havoc created around the movie, I thought something really had to be wrong with the storyline but no. Padmaavat is an art and I loved it. Loved it completely! It was such a beautiful work of art , a perfect screenplay, choreography, costumes, lighting, cinematography,  dramatization, settings, sets, direction and the perfect  editing. All the actors are so talented and beautiful, they perfectly justified their work .Film is awesome as I expected. Still I don't know one thing that why rajput against of this movie. It’s all about rajput culture , their dignity. every seen was a full of eternal beauty with visual satisfaction. Ranveer Sahid, Deepika every cast and crew was an awesome throughout the movie. The hard work behind the movie is clearly seen in the output. Absolutely divine! Such stunning visuals. It was a really wonderful experience. Congratulations to Mr Sanjay Leela Bhansali ! Watched #Padmaavat today evening. Awesome experience. Padmaavat is a lot more than my expectations. I have absolutely no words to describe how amazing the movie was. I found the movie very intriguing, and that is positive towards our Indian culture and historical facts. So I would recommend others to see it too.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dreams unlimited

Real relative , who helps in a bad time

Love everyone, everything