Dreams unlimited

Whenever I go 
By : Aparna Das                               Date : 3.1.2018 
Kolkata is my city of dreams. I live in a small town called Dingelpota paschimpara ,Sonarpur in West Bengal. It took me quite a while to get used to the wonders of city life. It is different from other places, especially the metros. It is very calm and quiet place that attracts me most. I completed my schooling from B.M.N.Vidyamandir  and graduated with Arts from Dinabandhu Andrew’s College in Garia . As an arts student a career in writing field had been smooth way. Six years ago when I started my career in Print Media as an intern, hope and looked for better opportunities. After that I joined the Dainik Statesmen Newspaper as a Sub Editor. During my diploma course in Journalism and Mass Communication from University of Calcutta. I got a part time job in Aabsar  urdu Newspaper as a freelance reporter . After completing the course I was offered an another job as a Reporter at Aabar Yugantar Patrika. Simultaneously I also worked as an audio book player at Narendrapur Ramkrishna mission blind boys academy .Then I landed my present job as a Sub Editor in Saptaha Newspaper. Anyway, talked about my study and career life, Let’s come to my birthplace. Dingelpota Paschimpara  is my born and brought up place, the para has some amazing people, who are loving and caring to each other. The place from where I belonging the people are far from the badness of politics- although they have in different aspect in politics, still no one does not hurt anyone's faith  . People in Dingelpota — especially my neighbours — are extremely kind and helpful. It feels great when people from other places express surprise when they  shared the good experiences about my para. Because this area has lots of picnic spot and tourists visit here throughout the year. Dr. Bidhan Chandra Roy Road from the inside of my para, the thin road, less lights still gives it a special touch to me. Now my para slowly developing. Good technical institutes are coming here like Future Institute of Technology, Webel and few more. It is sad that the majority of students go to other cities for higher education. But then, Sonarpur definitely has very good schools with a high standard of education. Sonarpur city also have suitable land for cultivation, places full of nature’s beauty, good hotels and foremost important thing is we are surrounded by the good peoples here . Every youngster today wants to go abroad and earn a handsome pay packet. I am so much in love with Kolkata that no other city attracts me. But sadly all my dreams cannot be fulfilled here may be in the future. From journalism I want to go advertising then film direction. Right now I am trying to able in advertising field also. Five years down the line , I want to  see myself either Mumbai, US or Europe because Information Technology has reached a saturation point in North America and Europe.
Compared to other places in Kolkata, Sonarpur is much more peaceful and descent area .There are certain conservative people but that’s okay. I live my life my way and I have no problem with narrow minded or a little more open minded people. My day starts early. After waking up at 7:30 am, I leave for office by 9:30 am. After 9 hours of work I feel completely exhausted but still I try and help my Ma and sister in law in the kitchen because whole day they works at home. I read newspaper and write on my blog : aparnadas.blogspot.in for a couple of hours daily and then sleep. I sometimes feel I’m unable to enjoy life because of loads of work at office. But as there is no short cut to success I am determined to work hard and fulfill my dreams. Sonarpur Dingelpota will hold the special place in my heart wherever I go in future.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Real relative , who helps in a bad time

Love everyone, everything