Forgiveness and love make me happy

Try it and see what happens : Aparna Das  

When I observe anyone, whether a new friend or an old friend/enemy, look at them with new eyes. I try to get understand that each person is struggling to make his/her life work. Understand that not everyone is the same and we really can not see into anyone's heart. Understand that we don't know everything, every person deserves their own space and the same grace.Forgiveness and love make me very happy than the past .Seek to show love to everyone, with a smile, a hug, a greeting, a "thank you", an offer to help, a listening ear, an invitation for family get together, a phone call, a message in facebook and see what happens.  Sometimes I do it personally. You can try it also and see what happens to you. Please try it !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dreams unlimited

Real relative , who helps in a bad time

Love everyone, everything