PinkLip 4Ever

https://www.amazon.in/Lakme-Enrich-Matte-Lipstick-Shade/dp/B01GT8J6QK/ref=sr_1_2?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1515155753&sr=1-2&keywords=lakme
I have every shades of pink lipstick  Its 5'O clock, my city Kolkata dropped temperature to nine degree celcius, most coldest day than the two decades. @ this time I am talking about my 4ever love PinkLipstick.Something strange has come over in recent years, I have a strong bonding with Pink LipStick. For a lazy or tight work day I put it, just put it on my lips. I have an off/on affair with kajal and other makeups, but when it come into my lipstick then always PinkLipStick On . I Just love it. You can also try this colour. Just check out the link above  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dreams unlimited

Real relative , who helps in a bad time

Love everyone, everything